Brazilian MMA site Combate is reporting UFC veterans Michael Bisping and Vitor Belfort may be facing each other in the last fight of their careers. Belfort was supposed to face Uriah Hall this weekend but the fight was canceled after Hall was forced to pull out to a bad weight cut.
The fight will take place at UFC London on the 17th of March at the O2 Arena.
Vitor Belfort (26-13) won his last fight against Nate Marquardt by unanimous decision after suffering three consecutive knockouts.
Bisping (30-9) on the other hand, has suffered two consecutive losses since losing the Middleweight belt to George Saint Pierre.
Both fighters will be looking to end their careers with a win against one another. They have previously faced each other in 2013 where Vitor won the fight via head kick KO.
According to Ariel Helwani of MMA Fighting, Bisping is claiming the fight is not happening and that he, “does not want to be associated with Vitor in the slightest”
A report surfaced earlier today that Michael Bisping v Vitor Belfort is in the works for London in March. I asked @bisping if that was true. He said 100% not true. He also said, “I detest Vitor. Do not want to be associated with him in the slightest.”
— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) January 14, 2018