The official early morning weigh in for UFC on Fox 26 was held early Friday morning. 24 fighters we’re scheduled to weigh in but only 22 successful made weight.
Co-main event fighter, Josh Emmett missed the 146 lb mark by 2.5 lbs. Emmett will continue to fight Ricardo Lamas but 20% of his purse will be forfeited to Lamas. He was a late replacement for Lamas, who originally was scheduled to face Jose Aldo Jr. Emmett took the fight just over 2 weeks ago.
UFC newcomer, Pietro Menga was also a late replacement. He was going to take on Tim Elliott but the fight is cancelled.
- Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs Rafael dos Anjos (170)
- Ricardo Lamas (146) vs Josh Emmett (148.5)
- Mike Perry (170) vs Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5)
- Glover Teixeira (205) vs Misha Cirkunov (205.5)
- Jared Cannonier (204) vs Jan Blachowicz (205.5)
- Julian Marquez (185) vs Darren Stewart (185.5)
- Chad Laprise (170.5) vs Galore Bofando (170)
- Tim Elliott (125.5) vs Pietro Menga
- John Makdessi (155) vs Abel Trujillo (155.5)
- Oluwale Bamgbose (184.5) vs Alessio Di Chirico (185)
- Erick Silva (170.5) vs Jordan Mein (169)
- Danny Robert (170.5) vs Nordine Taleb (170.5)