UFC Adds Many Fights to Upcoming Cards
The UFC matchmakers have been busy and announced several more fights to upcoming fights. Here is the following announcements.
- The UFC announced that the matchup of Hector Lombard and Brad Tavares has been taken off the UFC on Fox 23 card on January 28th in Denver, Colorado. They did not announce the reason why it was cancelled. However they have added the matchups of Alex Caceras vs Jason Knights, Eric Spicely vs Alessio Di Chirico, and Henrique da Silva vs Jordan Johnson to the card
- They announced that Michinori Tanaka will return to the octagon to face Ricardo Lucas Ramos on UFC Fight Night 104 in Houston, Texas on February 4th
- Former UFC women’s straw weight champion, Carla Esparza will face Randa Markos at UFC Fight Night 105 in Halifax, Nova Scotia on February 19th
- Igor Pokrajac vs Ed Herman will face each other at UFC 209 in Las Vegas on March 4th
- Lastly, the UFC added six fights to UFC Fight Night 107 on March 18th in London. What is expected to be his final fight, Brad Pickett will face Henry Briones. Top lightweight prospect, Marc Diakiese will take on Teemu Packalea. The other matchups are Oluwale Bamgbose vs Tom Breese, Leon Edwards vs Vicente Luque, Brad Scott vs Scott Askham, and Francimar Barroso and Darren Stewart will rematch of their no contest from November.
Check the schedule page for more scheduled matchups.