Since it was Christmas on Monday, it did not exactly feel like “midweek” yesterday, therefore here we are, on Thursday, and you now have some discussion points to hold you over until Saturday’s UFC 219. Without further ado, your Midweek MMA Fix.
– The circus of Gabi Garcia makes me borderline ashamed to say I cover mixed martial arts.
– Dana White says Georges St. Pierre will not fight Conor McGregor if he returns; which means Georges St. Pierre will likely fight Conor McGregor should he return.
– UFC 219 is not a great card on paper, however I bet it delivers some top performances.
– Marlon Moraes, get it together man. Jimmie Rivera, well played.
– On a scale of 10-11 how excited are you for Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou?
– Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza is insanely intriguing to me, I cannot be alone in that thought, right?