Sometimes it is difficult to make it to the end of the week, especially with an impending plethora of events to take place. Not a worry to be had, here is your midweek fix with some quick thoughts regarding the sport.
– So Floyd Mayweather to fight in the UFC potentially? You’d watch it.
– Rafael Dos Anjos is really good again; Robbie Lawler’s leg was barely under him.
– Colby Covington is playing this game about as well as one can play it. You can hate him, that’s ok, he wants you to.
– Georges St. Pierre wants to come back only for a mega fight, potentially Conor McGregor. Told you.
– I’m picking Holly Holm to beat Cris Cyborg, just thought you’d like to know.