Bellator 175 Weigh In Results & Notes
Our partner, Kyle Steele from the LoudMouth MMA podcast is on scene at Bellator 175 providing coverage for our site. Kyle noted the following as observations from the Bellator 175 weigh ins.
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson looks much bigger than “King Mo” Muhammad Lawal. Rampage weighed in 41 pounds heavier than Lawal. Kyle noted that the former UFC light heavyweight champion did not look good, and looked very soft in the midsection. Kyle stated that he is undecided if the weight difference will help or hurt Rampage. He said it could help because he simply could be too heavy to be outwrestled by Lawal. Kyle stated that it might hurt Rampage because he could be sluggish and is concerned about Rampage’s gas tank if the fight goes deep.
- Marcos Galvao is moving up to featherweight to face Emmanuel Sanchez, however Sanchez missed weight by 4 pounds. Kyle stated that you could see a big difference in size between the two fighters and expects it to big a big advantage for Sanchez.
- Lastly, Kyle spoke about the size difference between Nate Williams and Manny Vazquez. Kyle stated that the fight is at the 130 lbs catchweight. but it appears that Williams could make 120 lbs.
Here is the full weigh in results:
- Quinton Jackson (253) vs Muhammad Lawal (212)
- Marcos Galvao (145.5) vs Emmanuel Sanchez (149.5)*
- Sergei Kharitonov (264) vs Chase Gormley (265.5)
- Noad Lahat (146) vs Lloyd Carter (148)*
- Steve Kozola (155) vs Jake Roberts (156)
- Brandon Shelhart (135) vs Max Fuentes (138)
- Asef Askar (157)* vs James Esposito (154.5)
- Mike DeLa Vega (156) vs Brian Akins (156)
- Cory Galloway (136) vs David Garcia (137)*
- Tom Holder (169) vs Josh Streaker (170.5)
- Justin Patterson (171) vs Joaquin Buckley (171)
- Joshua Hardwick (150) vs Tim Cho (150)
- Nate Williams (129) vs Manny Vazquez (130)
- Matt Paul (207.5)* vs James Bochnovic (205)
- Damian Norris (155) vs Tom Shoaff (155)
- Prince McLean (225) vs Adam Maciejewski (262)
* Missed weight